Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 5 April 2013

Info Post
Is Oakham's Award Winning Patisserie closing down?

Oakham's only Patisserie could be closing down.

The owner says,

"Whilst I have gained lots of experience and the business has been successful including receiving a nomination of Rutland Food Hero and Winner of Best New Business Rutland and Stamford 2013 Local Living Business Awards, I have decided that running a small business in a small town does not best meet my skills or my career aspirations therefore I am now looking for a new opportunity where I can bring my corporate experience and creativity." http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?

The Patisserie opened with a blaze of publicity October 2012, Oakham Mayor Cllr Alf Dewis and The High Sheriff of Rutland, Former Ex Mayor ~Jim Harrison and Daniel and myself attended the opening.

The shop very soon saw a reduction in opening hours.

Recently it started selling fine coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment